Monday, November 8, 2010

Good Day

Maybe it is all starting to come together!

I just got a call from Ecos and they want me to come in tomorrow afternoon for the second interview. They sent me an employment application to fill out and I will be meeting with their HR committee. It's quite exciting, but I'm trying to remain level headed. Again I don't want to get all excited and then find out I didn't get the job.

Still, my hands were shaking and I couldn't stop smiling when they called :)

In other news, I'm going to spend Thanksgiving with Chris and his family. Last year I spent Christmas with them and it was really nice. Even though I missed my family and it was weird not to spend the holidays with them, being with Chris and his family made things easier. They were some welcoming and kind. Chris' mom, Sallie, just sent out an email about the holidays this year. I really enjoy being considered a part of their family, especially because mine is so far away. I feel very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment